Create a Round-About
A Round-About is the standard set of questions in QuizWitz. So you want to create a Round-About for the community? Start on the main menu.
Choose a Create, and pick Round-About from the dropdown.
Choose a title, language & category
Choose a title for your Round-About and select a language and a category.
The category you choose determines how your Round-About can be found after publishing it. Keep in mind you don't have to publish it to play, but only if you want to share it.
Let's get the creativity flowing. You can add questions by clicking Add new question. You can add as many questions as you need. Don't forget these basic elements:
- Save your work regularly.
- Test and play your quiz whenever you want.
- Publish your Round-About when you are ready, if you want. You will need a minimum of 14 questions. Keep in mind this will make your Round-About available to all QuizWitz members. You can unpublish them if you want to.
If you want to add multiple questions at once, you can use the import questions option. Follow the instructions to add all the information in one go.
You will find more information on how to edit questions in the next chapters.
You can find more settings in the Details section:
- Translate: You can select another language if you want to immediately translate your current round into another language.
- Category: Here you can pick a category for your quiz.
- Round type: Choose the type of Round-About. Do you want to make multiple choice or open questions? Or a lightning fast round maybe?